- a) Must have an experience of application architecture and feature development.
- b) Android development using Java, Android SDK, SQLLite, Eclipse SDE, Android Debugger, Emulator.
- c) Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, UI components & controls, Intents, Application classes like Activity, Service, Intent Receiver, Content Provider to manage data.
- d) Experience in visioning and publishing of the app is a plus.
- e) Expert in object oriented programming principles, strong working knowledge of design patterns, and proficient in clean code best practices.
Education / Qualifications
- Master degree of Computers, Bachelor in computer engineering (or equivalent)
- Min experience of 2+ years in Android, iOS, Windows apps development.
Job Location : Aurangabad.
Working Days : 6 Days/week.
Salary : Attractive Salary.
No. of Positions :3